Body de armouring is at the forefront of innovative bodywork because it is one of the few therapies s in the world which offer trauma release using ancient Tao bodywork. Consequently, clients can explore all aspects of deeper healing, holistic view of the body, including pelvic healing – unlike any other massage modality.
There are many other massage and bodywork therapies out there where most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Body de armouring focuses on releasing both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tension is a manifestation of emotional tension due to past traumas.
Most massage modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help to release physical body tension, while we focus on the cause of the symptom and focus on physical body, emotional body and spiritual body, which will then prevent clients to go for regular massages to release tension .
- Relax the body, mind and spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance concentration and emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduce stress
- Sleep well
- Boost sexual Energy
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase flexibility and energy
- Increase strength and stamina
- Increase your overall health and well-being
The aim of the treatment is aiding people to gain release from negative trauma in order to overcome a range of physical, sexual and emotional difficulties including:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Past trauma
- Low self esteem
- Overcoming past abuse
- Increasing well-being
A contraindication is a situation when massage should not be performed. Continuing with treatment may be more detrimental than beneficial and in some cases may cause serious medical problems.
- During first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions, such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.